If you have upcoming events or would like to contact us please use the form below. Thank you!
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR BULLETIN: All announcements will be printed in the bulletin. Please get requests to the secretary by Friday 10:00 AM by leaving them in her box next to the church office or calling the church at 812.294.7422 and you can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to list date, time and all the pertinent information.
Concerning Announcements: Donna Tyler is our Church Secretary and her email is email@example.com and mine Clif White is SHCCWebshite@safeharborchristian.org to send us your announcements you would like posted in the Bulletin, on the Website, and to be put on the announcements shown prior to worship. Make sure to submit this early so we can get these posted. You can always submit your upcoming events by using the form above this will go directly to Clif and Donna’s email or you can also drop her a note off on the Office Door located in the Sanctuary Office.
Weekly Schedule of Safe Harbor Christian Church
Kingdom Kids, 10:00 AM
Youth Bible Study, 10:00 AM
Adult Combined Bible Study Class, 10:00 AM
Dave Ramsey’s Finacial Peace Study, 10:00 AM
Women’s Bible Study, 10:00 AM
Men’s Bible Study Class, 10:00 AM
Holy Word Studio 1 10:00 AM
Hospitality: 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM
Worship Service, 11:00 AM
Bible Study, 7:00 PM
Our usual weekly schedule:
Sunday Morning Bible Study: 10:00 am Childcare provided each week.
- Youth Study Our Youth Minister, Jacob Horton will be leading along with other youth ministry volunteers a group for our youth 6-12 grade.
- Inside Out (Pastor Rich) will be leading a launch group called “Inside Out.” How do we become who God has called us to be on the inside so that what happens on the outside. While it is more geared toward young adults it could apply for all adults.
- Adult and Young Adult Combined Study Class Greg Furnish will be leading a group titled Total Money Makeover: A proven plan for financial fitness. We have many great testimonies from those who have completed this course.
- Men’s Study Class will be offered by Ron Lee and Don Scott in the new room.
- Women’s Study Class Janna Furnish will be leading a ladies Bible studies for all ladies of all ages.
Childcare is provided each week
Sunday Morning Worship: 11:00 AM
Come and join in God’s Fellowship of Believers. Come as you are and let God do His work on you. We also have our Holy Word Studios for your children. If you miss you can still take part in our worship services by going to our Worship Videos.
Wednesday Bible Study and Praise: Starts at 7:00 pm
We have various music groups leading us in songs of praise as well as a rotating list of powerful faith filled speakers. Join us for our next “Faith Uplifting Time”.
We are in need of Volunteers for the following areas:
Sound Board – Will be trained on our board.
Media Shout – Trained to use the media computer to do production of the slides/media used for our worship services.
Video Ministry – Trained to use our current set up and have input of our future videos including opportunities to do short videos of testimonies and in the future announcements highlighting upcoming events and activities in our church.
The ones working the Sound Board will need to be here early on Sundays around 8:30am or earlier depending on the Worship Teams schedule.
For Media Shout Ministry and Video Ministry please try to get to church around 9:30am.
For questions see the following:
Ben Schott Media Shout
Clif White Media Ministries including Media Shout, Video Ministries, and or Website Ministries
Youth Grades (6-12)
4:30 to 6:30 PM
Invite all your friends!
How to join SHCC: SHCC MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
Safe Harbor Christian Church Position Papers 2014 PDF: Safe Harbor Christian Church Position Paper 2014